The ongoing challenges of staying competitive require the constant evaluation and maintenance of business operations. An effective approach is to review current business processes, identify areas of weakness and institute improvements to reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, improve service delivery operations and improve flow-through.
Communications Service Providers (CSPs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Enterprises are faced with constant and accelerating change in opportunities, competitors and technologies. Vertek can provide the insights of the most prestigious strategy firms and the delivery knowledge of a seasoned BPO firm to bring both innovation and proven best practices to your company.
Using current business processes to represent your baseline, Vertek can provide you with an accurate and up-to-date state of your current processes and create an initial business case to correct inefficient processes or create entirely new ones.
We can construct a computer model representing your current operations and identify process shortcomings and their root causes. We can build “what if” scenarios and compare existing processes against industry best practices and standards formats.
Organizational, system and process changes will be recommended, and alpha trials can be conducted to test the new processes and systems. Follow-up data analysis can be performed with results measured, documented and reported.
- Analysis of current systems, processes and organization
- Process mapping, data mining, ROI and IRR assessments
- Leverage TMForum Frameworx (eTOM, TAM, SID) and ITIL standards in delivering consulting services
- Analyze user interfaces of existing tools and systems
- Support for business case development
- Process Modeling, Level 1 through Level 4
- Present Method of Operation (PMO) documentation
- Future Methods of Operation (FMO) definition
- Gap analysis of operations with identification of root cause
- Review and optimize Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Advanced computer modeling to represent existing and “what if” processes
- Conduct alpha trials to test new processes and systems
- Project manage process changes and system implementations
- Present facts derived from data analytics and revised/new business requirements
- Conduct review of current operations for improvements
- Conduct process data mining to view data from new and different perspectives
- Organizational assessments
- Establish operational end goals and business metrics
- Create initial business case for transformation from customer drivers
- Construct sophisticated cost of process view based on process time-on-task compute models to represent the current operations
- Alignment with customer experience initiatives
Value to You
- Determine return on investment and rate of return for systems, processes and organizational recommendations
- Define an actionable plan that scales your operations to align with your company’s growth strategy
- Minimize risks related to new service launches
- Provide more value to your customers
- Highly experienced consulting staff provides superior analytic and assessment skills to improve communication provider operations
- Recommendations based on extensive experience and industry involvement
- Optimized and proven approaches to process
- Ability to trial solutions in Vertek centers prior to implementation at client
- Flexibly align approach with clients initiatives associated with Six Sigma, Kaizen, ISO or TQM